Problem with enrolling new devices in WS One - login through Access is not working / login for already enrolled users is working

ivan_531
Go to solution Solved by ivan_531,

Hi,

I have a problem with WS One when enrolling new PCs. Problem is only during enrollment process, current users (that are already enrolled) can normally login in WS One Intelligent Hub with OKTA.

So, we use OKTA as IDP and that part works fine and I'm able to login with OKTA and see message "Enrollment starts..." but only for few seconds. After that, it stops with Local login screen and message "Failed to validate user credentials."

We have configured default Access policy (in Workspace One Access) which primary use "OKTA Auth method" and if OKTA fails, then it use failback which is Local login. The problem is that also local login doesn't work. Previously we used AD login, but now it is the same problem. So, none of authentication methods works from Access.

So, I'm assuming that from some reason it doesn't validate OKTA login for enrollment, and then it switch to failback login. This is strange, because login in WS One Intelligent Hub for already enrolled users works fine with OKTA.

If we bypass authentication, so the users authenticate directly on UEM (without Access) that works. On other hand, Access is fully connected with UEM, so I'm not sure where is the problem.

Did anyone had same issue with WS One? Also, everything works just fine last week, no one didn't touch any configuration and now it doesn't working.

Edited by ivan_531