Update SSL certificate for AWCM without full installer (no access to download)

Go to solution Solved by spg123,

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to update the SSL certificate for the AWCM without the full installer? (On Prem UEM).

We have been trying to renewal our support for I think 7 months now but no luck. It seems that they can't issue the renewal quotes. We have lost access to create support tickets and to the Workspace ONE full installer/patches.

Since today, none of our devices check in, and we can't enrol devices. Seems no communication with Directory Services or Certificate Authority also.

Anywho, I thought I would try my luck here (I also telephoned today and they created a ticket for me but issue not resolved yet).

EDIT: Updated Site Bindings in IIS and devices are checking in again. Enrolments do not work for new employees (since it sync with AD - error message below). Can't get certificate for Wi-Fi or Ethernet/802.1x either since AWCM cert is expired too)

Check Connection Failed, probably due to ACC settings misconfiguration(s). AirWatch.CloudMessaging.Client.AwcmClientException:The AWCM server's SSL certificate is not trusted..

Thanks!

spg123

Edited by spg123

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

Hello,

Thanks for your response. I tried the keytool method but it required a password that I did find documented (before my time).

However, after 3 days of our company not being able to set up any new devices, and much begging, Omnissa Support finally provided us with the full installer to be able to renew the AWCM certificate.

Most likely will look for another MDM provider now for our company.