Windows Autopilot - Microsoft Store for Business

Jose

Is anyone having issues accessing the Microsoft Store for Business? We use it to add devices to the Autopilot profile however, now it's redirecting us to Intune (Endpoint Manager). According to Omnissa's documentation we need access to Intune however, I'm getting permission errors even though I'm a Global Admin. Has anyone run into this issue before and know what I'm missing to be able to add devices to the Autopilot profile in Intune? Attaching the Omnissa Windows Autopilot Doc for reference. 

Thanks!

https://techzone.omnissa.com/enrolling-windows-devices-using-azure-ad-workspace-one-uem-operational-tutorial#enroll-with-azure-autopilot-most-common-method

Hi, 
I have done the same procedure before, but when I check now, I get the same screen and cannot upload the csv file of the Autopilot device hash list.

According to MS documentation, MS store for Business is deprecated and Autopilot device hash registration must be done through another method, such as Intune Management Console.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/autopilot/manual-registration#platforms-for-device-registration
>Device profile assignment will be retired from Microsoft Store for Business in the coming months.

• 1 month later...
  • Employee

Currently, the only way to upload is via the Intune portal which does require at least 1 Intune license associated to the tenant, even using Graph  API requires to have an Intune license.

Unfortunately, we do not have visibility on whether or not Microsoft will offer another portal for non-intune licensed customers.

• Like 1

Product line manager for Windows Platform