Gold Image cannot reach App Volume Manager

Levi Hayes

@Jeff Ulatoski,

am attempting to open a support ticket and still not seeing any entitlements so that I can submit tickets. I was assured that this was fixed and was handled and it's still an issue. I need a dedicated engineer who knows how to remediate this issue to fix ASAP. I have a production outage and cannot submit support tickets because this is STILL an on going issue and again, this does not give me much faith in Omnissa support. I need this escalated to the highest level immediately.

As for the production outage, my gold image virtual machine cannot reach app volume manager. I have unistalled the app volumes agent, deleted the computer object from the computers.dbo and machines.dbo in the SQL database, and re-installed the app volumes agent and the issue still persists.

Kind regards,

Levi

Edited by Levi Hayes

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/12/2024 at 12:02 PM, Levi Hayes said:

@Jeff Ulatoski,

am attempting to open a support ticket and still not seeing any entitlements so that I can submit tickets. I was assured that this was fixed and was handled and it's still an issue. I need a dedicated engineer who knows how to remediate this issue to fix ASAP. I have a production outage and cannot submit support tickets because this is STILL an on going issue and again, this does not give me much faith in Omnissa support. I need this escalated to the highest level immediately.

As for the production outage, my gold image virtual machine cannot reach app volume manager. I have unistalled the app volumes agent, deleted the computer object from the computers.dbo and machines.dbo in the SQL database, and re-installed the app volumes agent and the issue still persists.

Please call me immediately at (REMOVED) and I will be able to send a Teams invite to an active troubleshooting session.

Kind regards,

Levi

Hi @Levi Hayes

I'd recommend you edit your post and remove your phone number as this is a public forum. If you require immediate assistance, I'd recommend you call the support phone numbers and advise them of the situation and I'm sure they'll be able to assist.

I just checked and it appears that the main website does not have the support phone numbers.

Please see this site for a list of Omnissa support telephone numbers: EUC Support Phone Numbers (6000004) (omnissa.com)

With this being a community forum, if you post some information about your environment, setup, and events that led to it not working, someone may be able to assist on here (although I'd recommend calling support on the phone).

You mentioned that the App Volumes agent can't reach the manager. I'm assuming this was working, and that a chance in the infrastructure (either an upgrade, firewall, software update, or something else) caused communication to stop working? Is there anything more you can tell us?

Cheers,

Stephen

Edited by StephenWagner7

Stephen Wagner (President, Digitally Accurate Inc.)

VMware vExpert (vExpert Pro, vSphere, vSAN Awards), Omnissa Tech Insider, NVIDIA NGCA Advisor, VMUG Leader, and Director (Board of Directors) at World of EUC

Check out my Tech Blog: https://www.StephenWagner.com