Connection to WO UEM Console crashes through Netscaler VPX loadbalancing after upgrade to 24.2 from 23.10

PG1st

After upgrading WO from 23.10.11 to 24.2.16 our connections to Workspace One UEM Console through Netscaler VPX started to mallfunktion. We get to the log in page. When logging in we either get a kind of "uncoded" page, see bellow. Or we get in to the console but we only get to see the top and left hand bar. The dashboard area doesn't anything but the turning symbol indicating it't trying to fetch the data. If updating (refresh window) sometimes you get the dashboard but most of the time you either get no change or you get the "uncoded page".
If you manage to get the dashboard showing and click 'List view' you get the turning symbol in the dashboard/data area. The turning symbol stays for eternity never finishing. I one refresh you either get back to the same state or one gets the "Uncoded" page.

If you change connection and goes directly towards cs-server all works as it supposed to work.

Our system is built up by two console servers and two device servers that connects to a sql cluster. The load balancing is only handled through the Netscaler VPX.

Any ideas?

Are there any changes made to the configuration of the persistant cookie used with load balancing between version 23.10 and 24.2?

"Uncoded" page:

Vary: Accept-Encoding Content-Encoding: gzip Transfer-Encoding: chunked 30F8 ��}�vǵ��$��R�5ж�\p�hs A��s��@h�� w7H�>�y_�>�=������ۻ���A����CT�ڵ�j�54�<ͦ��z����n�G� x~�ҏz����ج72�.[�i�������������3�i/ �Y���+�5i_����YG����׽���;�^Ϥ��$��/�U�M��A�q)�g�������ٌ�����$��tÜlj&|��z����䥊�l�1)p���8�Q����%��X�����9��9J�a�C�����'?;&��E��� �VGe�c�38"3;b�s���G:9�xvj^j1��Q�h �� qt$�v/.�̼JM��683�'^:��+?��cϷx^6Ro쿀țx�(��|���V����o+A��^O�!%��]c"����<��!����n$������=4�~�$ޟ���qd�@���⠤4��JI<�b+�;G�lp���y��=�X@����C��IdKg����"K�9�[� �c���oI0��Ƚ��&�V &���N� f�#O�S?�`���_�.���x6��y7&)�;h����[a<���荠|��+?����.��]�;w��9��D�"��MI�ؤ�0˕N���Z&�A�-��+��F�8���N����K�"��=<�͖�z�[m�g��}_p8R;qp�^D�N�?�9I�xdz�x5���0�lX�G~~��M�G�ƨ�\�����x�vr8��`.�P[O��c�"�C(?�:I�I�* ��� ��P�v�=`˅�7��R���F�}c^��g2�r�f�Iwd��q+8Ŕ��%ϥrC���=؊�L|��x1���, ��

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days