OEM PAC Activation

Peter

Hi all

We are trying to redeem 7 x VMware horizon standard 10 ccu Partner Activation Codes purchased from Dell via TDsynnex.The activation link does not work anymore https://www.vmware.com/oem/code.do?Name=DELL-AC

We have been in contact with VMware support since February, as we could not choose Horizon activation on the portal (you could only choose VxRail as an option) and not Horizon.During the  last weeks we have tried again and again, but but VMware support adviced us to wait until 13/5 , so the transaction from vmware to broadcom was finalized.Now the PAC portal are completely gone and the link is not working and we have been in contact with WMware / Omnissa support since, but they apparently can’t help,as they are instructed not to provide help with OEM Pacs??!

instead they have instructed us to contact the VMware OEM team, via email or via phone.Here are the Instructions we got from VMware support this week:

“Please contact the correct team : i.e the Sales_OEM alias (sales_oem@vmware.com) for further assistance.Preferred method is  email : i.e the Sales_OEM alias (sales_oem@vmware.com) for further assistance.You can also contact via phone at 1-877-486-9273 and choose the option for Sales.”

The instructions Omnissa provided regarding contacting the OEM sales team are not working.The OEM Team are not responding to e-mails and when we try to contact them via the phone number and press 2 for sales an automated voice response, tells you that the you have to look for information on the broadcom website or at Distrubutors to find relevant information and hangs up!

We have also filled in the sales contact form on the Omnissa website, several times during the last three weeks, but haven’t heard anything!

Dell Support have also tried to contact Omnissa, but are facing the same issues?!

We urgently need access to the licenses!

Does anyone have an answer?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Employee
9 hours ago, Peter said:

Hi all

We are trying to redeem 7 x VMware horizon standard 10 ccu Partner Activation Codes purchased from Dell via TDsynnex.The activation link does not work anymore https://www.vmware.com/oem/code.do?Name=DELL-AC

We have been in contact with VMware support since February, as we could not choose Horizon activation on the portal (you could only choose VxRail as an option) and not Horizon.During the  last weeks we have tried again and again, but but VMware support adviced us to wait until 13/5 , so the transaction from vmware to broadcom was finalized.Now the PAC portal are completely gone and the link is not working and we have been in contact with WMware / Omnissa support since, but they apparently can’t help,as they are instructed not to provide help with OEM Pacs??!

instead they have instructed us to contact the VMware OEM team, via email or via phone.Here are the Instructions we got from VMware support this week:

“Please contact the correct team : i.e the Sales_OEM alias (sales_oem@vmware.com) for further assistance.Preferred method is  email : i.e the Sales_OEM alias (sales_oem@vmware.com) for further assistance.You can also contact via phone at 1-877-486-9273 and choose the option for Sales.”

The instructions Omnissa provided regarding contacting the OEM sales team are not working.The OEM Team are not responding to e-mails and when we try to contact them via the phone number and press 2 for sales an automated voice response, tells you that the you have to look for information on the broadcom website or at Distrubutors to find relevant information and hangs up!

We have also filled in the sales contact form on the Omnissa website, several times during the last three weeks, but haven’t heard anything!

Dell Support have also tried to contact Omnissa, but are facing the same issues?!

We urgently need access to the licenses!

Does anyone have an answer?

Please message me directly and I will find the right person on the Omnissa Partner team to help and connect you.

• Administrators

Thank you for checking in on this OBrien! 

I have also reached out to our team internally and have gotten a couple of new support contacts who should be able to help in lieu of the sales support emails not working. @Peter I will send you a direct message with the contact info for these folks now!

Jenn Godwin

Community Program Manager