Devices enrolled but not deploy applications.

DWP Ingenieria

Hi

We have some devices in our WS1 that are enrolled, are registering, are in our org group but are not receiving any scripts/apps from WS1.

When installing an app, they report: Out of date. Application assigned but not installed. Last action taken: Install Command dispatched

r/WorkspaceOne - Devices enrolled but not deploy applications.

If I check Troubleshoot, it shows Application installation failed Device returned: Add Command Status: 200 - Success, Executive Command Status: 500 - Command Failed

r/WorkspaceOne - Devices enrolled but not deploy applications.

The problematic ones seem to be in Intelligent Hub v23.2.0.24. I hope I can fix this problem without recreating each device. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards

• Employee

The Hub app on first install is pushed using OMADM and not the software distribution agent. The link that Akito posted has info on checking that on the device. You should have the entry in the Registry on the status, potentially it could not download the source or something else blocked the execution of the install.

• Insightful 2