Resource usage details for user session in next gen

VirtualAB

Hello,

is there any way that i can get the data like

What application consuming max cpu/memory usage ?
What is the overall cpu/memory usage of the session by each application ?

Ex:-
In First-Gen, we could see which application consuming what % of resource usage in the user session but i do not see this in next-gen.

15 hours ago, Jubish Jose said:

I was looking for this feature as well, but I don't think there's anything built-in within Horizon Cloud.  This is something very important which is missing in Next-Gen. Comparing with Horizon on-prem, Next-Gen lacks a lot of simple features like this.

I agree with your last statement, was wondering how other folks who is currently using next-gen handling this situation.

We are fortunate enough to have Control Up for a lot of this deep monitoring, but I agree there should be some basic monitoring to match on-prem features right in the Universal Console. Control Up is pricey but gives you all the information your heart desires when it comes to monitoring the desktops themselves and we also utilize it for our physical laptop environment.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2024 at 4:56 AM, Jubish Jose said:

We actually tried ControlUp, but somehow did not like it altogether, so we did not proceed. I think ARIA monitoring (previously vROps) can also do it, but I haven't tested it much.

Do i need to buy separate license for ARIA ? Is it integrated successfully for next-gen on Azure infra ?