Status of deploy golden image

Dominik

Hello,

it is possible to change information about percent status of deploy new image from down to top of page Farm information? When I refresh page I have to scroll down to check, I think its convenient to get this info of top and auto update this status.

who supports? 😄

• Like 2

Dominik Jakubowski

EUC Expert  | vExpert
VDI Ninja

https://vdesktop.ninja

I absolutely support this, and it's something that's been bugging me for ages! The deployment progress should be displayed in real time, it shouldn't be hidden off-screen and then a need to refresh the page every few minutes to get the status of the deployment. Without constantly keeping an eye on it and refreshing, there is no way to know whether it's been successful or failed.

Coming from XenDesktop (that is displayed in real time), I remember the first time I did it with Horizon, and nothing happened for 30 minutes, it was only when I refreshed the page manually that I saw the status was firstly completely hidden, and then requires manual refreshing to get any progress updates. Real time progress would be very helpful 😊

Regards
Mr_SCB