New Horizon Client (8.13.0) - Header Bar Location

Edward

Not a major bug but for me an annoying one, on this new Horizon client just released a few days ago.

I'm sure like many people, I use multiple monitors. Typically, I move the Horizon header bar to my secondary monitor, as it just allows for me personally to work more smoothly. With this new version of the Horizon client, the header bar moves back to my primary monitor any time I minimize the Horizon client. I have tried pinning the tool bar as a possible fix, but no such luck.

All other functionality is fine, but man it's annoying when you're used to the other way. For now, I'll deal with it, but I might go ahead and revert to the previous client eventually.

To be clear, this guy:
image.png.63f54299d1c37e6b4aa68697a691a3a1.png

Edited by Edward

• 2 weeks later...
  • Employee

Hey folks, update to this one: it appears that the shade (menu bar) moving back was unintentional and the team is working on it.  For now you can work around it by leaving the shade floating a little bit off the top of the screen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 8/12/2024 at 11:12 AM, Mike Erb said:

Hey folks, update to this one: it appears that the shade (menu bar) moving back was unintentional and the team is working on it.  For now you can work around it by leaving the shade floating a little bit off the top of the screen.

On 8/15/2024 at 11:31 PM, Xiaobo Peng said:

The development team has noticed the issue, which will be fixed soon.

Thank you both! The work around works for me for now.