ACC connection has been down for days and I cannot figure out why.

Zombie

AirWatch.CloudMessaging.Client.AwcmClient.SendMessageRetryAsync	Failed to send Idle message to AWCM: https://awcm1380.awmdm.com/awcm, Retrying: No, MessageId: 47cee096-a350-4e0f-ad74-046c4887184c, CorrelationId: , OriginId: 5c053907-a680-454d-9791-3fbc17ea1057(https://cnXXX.awmdm.com/20038/acc), DestinationId: , Exception: System.Net.WebException(ProtocolError), Message: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. Method: AirWatch.CloudMessaging.Client.AwcmClient.SendMessageRetryAsync;  
2024/08/28 14:26:58.951	UEMPROD-OMNTOOL	aee0c14a-0466-4ca6-8f15-b4c96e8fdbb0	[0000000-0000000]   (7)  	Error	AirWatch.CloudMessaging.Client.AwcmClient.TryParseAuthenticationErrorFailure	Error from AWCM US08PACMXXXBA1.GLOBAL.SAAS: Replay Attack; perhaps it doesn't have this AirWatch instance's Secure Channel Certificate. Method: AirWatch.CloudMessaging.Client.AwcmClient.TryParseAuthenticationErrorFailure;  
2024/08/28 14:26:58.967	UEMPROD-OMNTOOL	aee0c14a-0466-4ca6-8f15-b4c96e8fdbb0	[0000000-0000000]   (7)  	Error	AirWatch.CloudConnector.AccServiceListener.ListenForRequestsLoop/1	Failed to reach AWCM at https://awcmXXXX.awmdm.com/awcm Method: AirWatch.CloudConnector.AccServiceListener.ListenForRequestsLoop/1;  
2024/08/28 14:26:58.967	UEMPROD-OMNTOOL	aee0c14a-0466-4ca6-8f15-b4c96e8fdbb0	[0000000-0000000]   (7)  	Error	AirWatch.CloudConnector.AccServiceListener.ListenForRequestsLoop/1	ACC Listener Task faulted with state ServerReject; retrying in 2 seconds.*** EXCEPTION ***
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at AirWatch.CloudMessaging.Client.AwcmClient.<SendMessageRetryAsync>d__72.MoveNext()
   at AirWatch.CloudMessaging.Client.AwcmClient.<ListenForMessagesAsync>d__65.MoveNext()
   at AirWatch.CloudConnector.AccServiceListener.<ListenForRequestsLoopAsync>d__15.MoveNext()Diagnostics Context
PID: 5136
Process Name: CloudConnector.Service
Process Identity: 
Application Identity: anonymous

The connection between my SSaaS console and my ACC has been down for days and I have no idea why. The ACC logs show that the secure channel certificate is missing, which is weird because this is SaaS and AWCM is not on-prem. I've even deployed a new VM and done a new ACC install with a new installer from the console. Same problem. I thought I would download the secure channel certificate installer from the console, but that link doesn't do anything and I cannot seem to find the installer anywhere. Any thoughts?

It mysteriously fixed itself after last night's monthly console maintenance. Leads me to believe whatever the issue is/was is console related and not on my server. I looked at the acc server log and it showed that the connection re-established almost exactly when I got the email when the maintenance was finished. 

• Insightful 1