Welcome to the Omnissa community!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Employee

Hey Community,

My name’s Lola, and I’m a UX Researcher for EUC Design. Our paths may have crossed recently when I’ve bugged you to participate in a focus group conversation, or in my past life at Spiceworks (kinda like Reddit for IT pros) where I was a Community moderator. I guess I can’t get enough of all things IT?!

Super stoked for this forum, and can’t wait to share cool research + testing opportunities for you to join!

• Like 4

• Administrators
23 hours ago, Jubish Jose said:

@Radina Rasheva @Dale Carter @Holly Lehman

Thanks guys. Is there a way to import our old VMware community profile here?

@Jenn Godwin is working on some of this not sure if that will include the profile data 

Dale Carter, 

Director, EUC Technical Marketing

Customer and Competitive Strategy Team

• Administrators

@Dale Carter @Jubish Jose - Yes, we are working to migrate the content from the EUC related sections of the old VMTN forums over here, but that will not include profile pages for users. 

However, if you made a post on the VMTN forums that is migrated over, we also expect to be able to tie it to your account on this new platform - as long as you used the same email to log into Customer Connect and sign in here. At least that is the idea, assuming the data migration goes according to plan! We don't have a estimated completion date for the import quite yet, but definitely keep an eye out.

• Like 1

Jenn Godwin

Community Program Manager

5 hours ago, Jenn Godwin said:

@Dale Carter @Jubish Jose - Yes, we are working to migrate the content from the EUC related sections of the old VMTN forums over here, but that will not include profile pages for users. 

However, if you made a post on the VMTN forums that is migrated over, we also expect to be able to tie it to your account on this new platform - as long as you used the same email to log into Customer Connect and sign in here. At least that is the idea, assuming the data migration goes according to plan! We don't have a estimated completion date for the import quite yet, but definitely keep an eye out.

Thank you guys.

Edited by Jubish Jose
  • Like 1

On 6/28/2024 at 12:22 PM, SystemAdmin said:

Hello,

Does anyone know how to best reach Omnissa sales team? I am trying to deploy Horizon in a new environment and have had zero luck getting a hold of them. I have already tried submitting a contact form to them on their website.

Hey there @SystemAdmin, is this in regards to licenses you've purchased from a partner, and you're having trouble with accessing them, your account exec, or you're looking to purchase?

Stephen Wagner (President, Digitally Accurate Inc.)

VMware vExpert (vExpert Pro, vSphere, vSAN Awards), Omnissa EUC Expert, NVIDIA NGCA Advisor, VMUG Leader, and Director (Board of Directors) at World of EUC

Check out my Tech Blog: https://www.StephenWagner.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.