Unable to download

Rico

Hi all,

Currently we do own a VMware Horizon Enterprise service subscription, which includes AppVolumes.

Unfortunately I don’t have access to download the install files from the Customer Connect portal. I am Super User so I have all the rights in the portal.

In the Horizon Cloud portal I can download the serial key.

Is this a known issue? Maybe this issue is related with the current issue on Workspace One.

Can someone provide me with a direct link maybe?

Thanks!

IMG_3176.jpeg

Edited by Rico

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Employee

The best solution here is to contact support. Some of these could be license migration or entitlement issues, but support is going to have the ability to resolve it. Are you navigating to the the downloads section to directly? Have you tried going to the Horizon downloads and then selecting your entitled version from there?

1 hour ago, Doug Arcidino said:

The best solution here is to contact support. Some of these could be license migration or entitlement issues, but support is going to have the ability to resolve it. Are you navigating to the the downloads section to directly? Have you tried going to the Horizon downloads and then selecting your entitled version from there?

Thanks! Have tried both directions without luck. I did create a service request at support today. To be continued.