Can’t Find the ‘Sensors’ Option in Workspace ONE Device Details View

Arthur

Hey everyone,

I’ve recently started working with Workspace ONE and hit a bit of a roadblock. I’ve created a bunch of sensors and assigned them to my test Windows VM.

From what I’ve read and based on a screenshot I came across, I should be able to go to my device in the console and see the data from the sensors. However, when I go to my device, where I can see sections like Summary, Compliance, Profiles, etc., I don’t see anything related to Sensors.

Has anyone run into this or know why I’m not seeing the Sensors option? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what UEM version you are using, might be a need to update to a newer version?

The sensors/data should just be available here when you look at the device.

image.thumb.png.0964f9dfe71c30d62e52425cdef12b2b.png

Senior Engineer (SDDC, EUC, DBA, Applications) at the Netherlands Cancer Institute - Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Hospital (NKI-AVL)

This is a UAT SaaS environment running version 23.2.0.23 (2302).

On my screen, after "Baselines," the sections appear as "Apps" followed by "Updates." Additionally, the "Scripts" section is also  missing.

Hi,
According to the documentation, you can use the Sensors tab on the Device details page like Robin's screenshot even in the UEM2302 SaaS environment.
I think you need to create a support request to resolve this type of issue.https://docs.omnissa.com/bundle/Windows_Desktop_ManagementV2302/page/uemWindeskSensors.html#device_details_sensors

Edited by Akito Ogushi